Emmanuel is known as the “Church of the People” because our ministries reflect our desire to live out the Gospel by loving and serving our neighbors.
- A Graceful Engagement with Scripture – is our weekly Bible study that meets at 9 am, between the 8 am and 10 am Sunday services.
- Book Group – This group meets monthly to discuss various works to feed the intellect and soul.
- Community Hub – The church outreach to host speaker, musical and faith based events.
- Creation Care – Environmental initiatives, composting, Hydroponic gardening.
- Emmanuel Choir – Each Sunday, the choir creates music that enhances our worship and feeds the souls of the listeners and singers.
- Interfaith Network – Participating in programs at other faith’s and spiritual events.
- Soup’s On – On the first Tuesday of the month, from 5 pm – 6 pm, we serve a nutritious hot meal to those who desire it.
- Speaking of Religion – An ongoing series of talks by persons of different faiths and religions.
More details in the drop-downs above.