Emmanuel is known as the “Church of the People” because our ministries reflect our desire to live out the Gospel by loving and serving our neighbors.
- A Graceful Engagement with Scripture– is our weekly Bible study that meets at 9 am, between the 8 am and 10 am Sunday services.
- Community Gathering Circle – Weekly Zoom conversation
- Creation Care– Outreach to MLK Community Center, Hydroponic gardening, Soups On
- Interfaith Network– Participating in programs at other faiths’ and spiritual events.
- Pastoral Care – Prayer chain, Card writing, Request for prayers, Eucharistic Ministers
- Sunday Servers – Adult Choir, Altar guild, Eucharistic Ministers, Lectors, & Ushers/Greeters
- The Vestry- Emmanuel’s leadership and management roles
More details in the drop-downs above.